Acts as a single window resource center for agricultural technology, diagnostics and advisories to farmers and other stakeholders.
- Testing and demonstration of agricultural technology in farmers’ _ields for wider adoption.
- Capacity development through training and skilling of farmers, farm women, youth and extension personnel.
- Provide diagnostics, farm advisories and large scale awareness on varied subjects of interest to farmers.
- Produce quality technological products (seeds, planting materials etc.) and make it available to the farmers.
- Identify, validate and promote local and indigenous farm innovations.
- Converge with ongoing schemes and programmes related to different departments and organizations.